If interpreted one by one, virtual is not real or pseudo, in cyberspace / internet. Then, the definition of private is a personal thing, not accessible to just anyone. In order to maintain the concern of the public network, all data will be encrypted. While the network is a network of interconnected connections.
Safe Link Converter
Encrypting your link and protect the link from viruses, malware, thief, etc!
Made your link safe to visit.
How to use our tool:
- Click on How To Use menu above.
- Click on the code and CTRL + C on your keyboard.
- Paste the code in your HTML blog theme before the </body>.
- Save your HTML blog theme. you are done!
- Now, your blog's outbound links was encrypted!
Your link show here
The concept of working VPN
The concept of VPN basically works VPN requires a server that functions as a liaison between PCs. For more details, the plot can be more or less described, such as:
Internet <--> VPN Server <--> VPN Client <--> Client. When used to connect two computers privately with an internet network, the picture is:
Computer A <--> VPN Client <--> Internet <--> VPN Server <--> VPN Client <--> Computer B. So, this flow means that all connections are managed by VPN Server, so VPN Server capability is needed adequate so that the connection can be smooth.
Summarizing from various sources, the use of VPN can avoid intruders when transmitting data that can enter network traffic at any time. With reference to this understanding, VPN functions as:
1. Confidentially (Data Confidentiality)
The use of VPN can maintain the confidentiality of data and information belonging to users so that other people are not used carelessly.
At present, using a public network is arguably quite dangerous, especially for large businesses, so that by using a VPN, the data can be safely entered and exited through the encryption method.
2. Data Integrity (Data Integrity)
VPN is also useful for saving data from unscrupulous elements. The VPN program will ensure that the data transmission process is completed and received by the recipient according to the user's request without the slightest change or manipulation of the data sent.
3. Origin Authentication
Programs on VPN are able to authenticate the source of the sender of data to be received. VPN ensures and checks data that will enter from the source. If the authentication process is successful, then the information or data can be agreed. In this case VPN is useful for analyzing data sources that are not credible so as to prevent the sending of virus or malware files.
Advantages and Disadvantages of VPN
Using a VPN server on a corporate computer network for transmitting confidential data can help overcome unwanted things, such as in cases of data theft that are rife.
By using VPN, no one can infiltrate your private network so that the security level of transmission is very high. For more details, there are still some advantages and disadvantages of using a VPN, namely:
Advantages of VPN
- For companies that need a secure special network, VPN is a cheaper solution.
- With the existence of VPN, company mobility will be better where workers can connect to office networks through personal devices at home.
- VPN security features can be adjusted according to needs.
Shortage of VPN
- When providing access to employees globally, the security factor becomes a risk in itself because sensitive company information can be accessed.
- Extra attention is needed in establishing a VPN security system